Renewing expiry date every x days or blocking

Issues related to WebLM
Roru

Renewing expiry date every x days or blocking

Post by Roru »

Hello I'm considering WebLM for handling my product's licence, my product is sold as subscription for example every 30 days merchant calls my postback site telling if user renewed or not, is it possible to extend the 30 day period with the same activation code or do i have to send a new activation code to the user? if the user does not renew i also get a postback from merchant, is it possible to deactivate licence if user does not renew?

Thanks,
Roru
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Renewing expiry date every x days or blocking

Post by Admin »

Are you a registered user of VMProtect?
Roru

Post by Roru »

not yet, can i user vmprotect personal licence to sell my software? im an independent developer
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

is it possible to extend the 30 day period with the same activation code or do i have to send a new activation code to the user?
You have to create a new activation code.
if the user does not renew i also get a postback from merchant, is it possible to deactivate licence if user does not renew?
In this case you have to create a "Product Mode" with "Hardware ID = from URL" and "Expire Date = 30 days from activation date", so WebLM will make serial numbers with expiration date after which these serial numbers will be invalid (VMProtectSetSerialNumber will return SERIAL_STATE_FLAG_DATE_EXPIRED)
can i user vmprotect personal licence to sell my software? im an independent developer
Yes of course.