Purchase not received

Questions regarding purchasing or upgrading of VMProtect
vardarska

Purchase not received

Post by vardarska »

Hello,
I purchased VMProtect Lite before on a different email, however I have purchased VMProtect Ultimate 12 month-personal using this new email and it's been a day and I have not received the product. If you would like proof I have purchased VMProtect Lite before let me know and I would like to receive the product as I have been charged.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Purchase not received

Post by Admin »

Do you ask about order #19830168?
vardarska

Post by vardarska »

Yes, that is my other email. I would like to migrate it over to this email however I'm confused. I purchased the VMProtect Lite Personal License a year ago and it somehow expired? I paid the full $150 a year ago, I didn't know that it would expire, is this really the case? If its possible maybe I could use the $100 I paid for the 12 months of Lite in exchange for the VMProtect Pro Personal License because the personal license shouldn't have expired. Please let me know, thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Please provide us more detailed information about your license, because we didn't find your email in our customer database.
vardarska

Post by vardarska »

My other email was "...", I will reply to this thread to provide proof it is me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Please notice that an yearly subscription (that you tried to purchase) is available for registered users only, but you indicated "unknow" email and your order was declined. Let us know if you want to change your previous email to a new one.
vardarska

Post by vardarska »

Hmm, it seems like I had a misunderstanding when purchasing VMProtect. Is it possible maybe I could receive a refund on the order I made two days ago?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Please notice that the order #19830168 is already declined. Your second order #19836405 is processed and the software sent to your email. Do you want to refund the second order?
vardarska

Post by vardarska »

Yes please, thank you!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You have downloaded the latest version by this order, so I don't see any reason for refund.

P.S. Topic is closed.