mass select compilation type

Issues related to VMProtect
asdf69

mass select compilation type

Post by asdf69 »

i don't see an option to mass select the compilation type. or am i missing something? if there is no option to do this, there really should be. my intention is to use Mutation on everything and Virtualization on the critical things.

after loading the MAP file there is literally thousands and thousands of functions to manually select the compilation type. after doing a few hundred i am ready to take a shot gun to my monitor. WAY too tedious and time consuming!!! :x

i should be able to select all -> select mutation, then go through the few critical ones and select virtualization.
asdf69

Re: mass select compilation type

Post by asdf69 »

after thinking about it for awhile. i personally think the best solution would be to allow us to specify a default compilation type at the program level. that way we can choose which type best fits our needs, then make minor tweaks on a per project basis.

it would be very useful and a huge time saver if new functions for existing projects or all functions for new projects would automatically get set to a default compilation type when vmprotect is ran.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: mass select compilation type

Post by Admin »

Please look at this dialog:
http://vmpsoft.com/vmprotect/user-manual#AddFunction

You can use multi select for functions and specify the compilation type for them.