Solved :: Can't buy our own copy of WebLM!

Questions regarding purchasing or upgrading of VMProtect
bitman2112

Solved :: Can't buy our own copy of WebLM!

Post by bitman2112 »

Hi,

While working on activation code on my side, my user account was apparently erased from the trial WebLM server.
Tired of my activation codes being randomly locked then my account deleted I thought enough was enough on the public server and bought my own. Or so I thought.

I used PayPal on the VMPSoft checkout form that used PayPro Global and the check out went fine with an order # and everything.
A day later I got an email from PayPro Global that my order could not be processed and that I would need to wire the money to PayPro.

I asked both info@vmpsoft.com and PayPro Global why this may be and after 6 days heard nothing from either.
I saw that on the FAQ on vmpsoft.com that if you want use PayPal you need to check out using Plimus. Today I thought I would try again and somewhere on the form there would be an option to use Plimus. There was none and there is no mention of Plimus now in the FAQ as of today.

My partner tried today with her email address and paypal account only immediately get the same form replay that:
Her order could not be processed and that I would need to wire the money to PayPro.

Are you serious?

What is going on here with your store?

Help!

:Ron
Last edited by bitman2112 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can't buy our own copy of WebLM!

Post by Admin »

Your previous order was declined because you used open proxy to hide your real location. Anyway, we sale WebLM only for users that have a license for VMProtect Ultimate.
bitman2112

Post by bitman2112 »

Admin wrote:Your previous order was declined because you used open proxy to hide your real location. .
Interesting WAG. I'm not even sure how I would go about doing that.
Admin wrote: Anyway, we sale WebLM only for users that have a license for VMProtect Ultimate.
This makes sense. (sort of).

Thanks. It would me nice if there was some level of sales support at vmpsoft so I wouldn't have to come here with these issues.

bitman2112

Post by bitman2112 »

So if I had wired the funds and WebLM cannot not be shipped to those who have no Ultimate license, we would be out our $99.00 USD as there is no recourse with a wire transfer if the product order is not fulfilled.

Are you aware that this stipulation is not anywhere on your web site of this purchasing restriction?

bitman2112

Post by bitman2112 »

BTW: I want to buy VMProtect Ultimate.

Ya'll think my $400.00 bux will be honored over there?
bitman2112

Re: Solved :: Can't buy our own copy of WebLM!

Post by bitman2112 »

Well when ya gotta have it, ya gotta have it.

5 days ago I went down to the bank to wire the money for VMPUltimate and WEBLM over to PayPro Global.
It seemed as if it had been a while since they had done such a thing and in this paypal day and age that was probably so.

Anyway I kissed my cash to the sky and went back to work to wait patiently for the great day when VMProect Ultimate and WEBLM would arrive.

... Today they did.

:D