New Computer - VMProtect Installer Password Invalid Error

Issues related to VMProtect
SippieCup

New Computer - VMProtect Installer Password Invalid Error

Post by SippieCup »

My old computer failed on me so i was forced to get a new computer.

I have been reinstalling all of my software and when I went to install VMProtect Lite for Windows v3.0.8.581, the latest version i was emailed, the installer is telling me that my password is not correct.

The password worked as previously as 3 weeks ago - Why is it now invalid? And can I get a valid installer/password combo to install the product I purchased?

Furthermore, upon looking into why it might not be working I found that 3.0.8.581 is not even the latest version. Why did I not get the update on July 21st when my yearly subscription is still active until August 30th when I planned on renewing?

I have now spent hundreds on a non-functional product, which when I purchased was guaranteed use for life and that subscriptions were only required for updates.

Not only do my older versions not work now, but I did not get the update which I was entitled to.

Can you please fix this? If this is intentional, can you please explain what is going on, and where when purchasing it explains this sitaution. If this is intentional I don't think I'll be renewing my subscription come September.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Computer - VMProtect Installer Password Invalid Erro

Post by Admin »

We have released 3.0.9 and the password for your archive was changed.

Hope this helps.