Order Status; Can't Order VMProtect Lite

Questions regarding purchasing or upgrading of VMProtect
Dimitry

Order Status; Can't Order VMProtect Lite

Post by Dimitry »

Dear VMProtect Software,

Sorry about the second post regarding this, but I forgot to add some information regarding my concern. I tried ordering VMProtect Lite and my order keeps getting cancelled by you. I contacted PayPro Global and they said that my orders were being cancelled at the request of VMProtect. Could you please look into my issue? I'm trying to pay with PayPal and I've went through all the possible reasons why my order would keep getting cancelled like if my PayPal information isn't updated. I checked everything and nothing is outdated. Could you please help me?

"Your order (ID: 14313690) is ready to be handled by our team but it looks like your payment has not been processed successfully."

Kindest regards,
Dimitry
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Order Status; Can't Order VMProtect Lite

Post by Admin »

Your orders look like a fraud, so they were canceled.

Hope this helps.
Dimitry

Post by Dimitry »

Admin wrote:Your orders look like a fraud, so they were canceled.

Hope this helps.
If I place my order again, will you accept it? I don't understand how it looks fraudulent. I have sufficient funds in my PayPal account and I'm not doing anything that should make it appear fraudulent. Is there any way that you could help me out? If need be, I can confirm the order from the PayPal email to show you that it's my own account and that there's nothing fraudulent about it.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I don't understand how it looks fraudulent.
1. You used encrypted email (tutanota.de). We have already received some suspicious orderds from this domain.
2. You used PayPal as payment method, which doesn't equal to your email.
3. You used open proxy for hiding of your real location.

P.S. The topic is closed.